Understanding the correlation between one’s personality and career choice is the basis to the start of achieving professional aspirations, formulating a strategy to be a guide and as a resource to aid in the beginning of a career. These steps are built upon a solid foundation of an understanding MBTI personality type, functioning pairs and the careers associated with each of the sixteen personality types. Students will become familiar with MBTI career theory, MBTI personalities, how to increase job satisfaction within one’s career, assessing preferences and how to make a career choice.
- Identify needed steps to plan a career.
- Explore and develop strategies to identify a valid career choice.
- Understand the value and steps to exploring personality impact on careers.
- Develop individualized approaches for career development.
- Understand methods to increase work satisfaction.
- Understand and make personal career choices.
- Recognize the value MBTI within the realm of one’s professional life.
Educator, Curriculum Writer
About the instructor
This is the instructor section. You can use this space to tell and show your students who you are and why you're the perfect person to teach the course you're offering. You can talk about your work and education history, and really anything else that shows off who you are so your students get excited about learning from you. You're the expert after all, this is your chance to shine!