Creating a plan for your career is the basis to the start of achieving professional aspirations, formulating a strategy to be a guide and as a resource to aid in the beginning of a career. These steps are built upon a solid foundation of a professional portfolio, resumes, networking, developing professional relationships and setting up a LinkedIn profile. Students will become familiar with each of these essential components in setting the groundwork for a successful career.
- Identify needed steps to plan a career.
- Explore and develop strategies to build professional relationships.
- Understand the value and steps to setting up a LinkedIn profile.
- Develop individualized approaches for career development.
- Organize and start a professional portfolio.
- Understand methods to increase work satisfaction.
- Understand and make personal career choices.
Educator, Curriculum Writer
About the instructor
This is the instructor section. You can use this space to tell and show your students who you are and why you're the perfect person to teach the course you're offering. You can talk about your work and education history, and really anything else that shows off who you are so your students get excited about learning from you. You're the expert after all, this is your chance to shine!